Scallops on the Half Shell
12, individually sealed scallops on the half shell
Our Scallops on the half-shell make a dramatic presentation with the white meat nestled on a multi-colored, mother-of-pearl shell. Our scallops are harvested in the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean. Each half-shell scallop meat is naturally attached to its original shell for its authenticity. Meats are consistently sized at 35-40 count per pound, and the shell size is approximately three inches wide.
The half shell eye-appeal and elegance are just the opening act. The main attraction is the sweet, delicate taste your patrons will savor. Our half-shell scallops can be used for any chef’s application – appetizer, entrée or raw-bar selection.
Our Peruvian Scallops are:
- Naturally fed by the Pacific Ocean. Our Peruvian scallop meats are considered to be the sweetest scallops available
- Sashimi Grade and all natural 100% scallop meat
- Free of contamination and pollution
- Free of chemicals, additives and grit
- Harvested year round, offering consistent availability and pricing
- Packed in a processing facility that meets all U.S. HACCP and European ISO standards
- Harvested, produced and individually quick frozen in less than three hours
- Protected individually